×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
×
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(

  • takito
  • takito's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #136463 by takito
takito created the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
I am from the UK (common law land)
I was disqualified from driving, but decided to rescind my license anyway... I sent letters to the queen, the chief constable, etc... Fast forward 2 months... I was pulled over for not having insurance, I kept telling the officer i had the right to travel freely, he replied something with "of course you do, you can walk to wherever you please... what you cannot do is operate motorised machinery on public road as per the road traffic act"... I told him that acts are not valid in common law lands, we are ruled by the queen, he told me that we are a democratic monarchy and there are both acts, regulations, decrees, and to stop pretending to be a lawyer... then he asked to see my drivers license and i said i dont consent... He told me "right well ur under arrest", told me to get out of the car, i said I didnt consent and I put the window up a bit so he couldnt put his hands on me (for my safety so i am not assaulted), i told him i would agree to get out of the car if he agrees to pay me £50000, he said "no, thats now how it works, get out of the car now", i told him i didnt consent, he cannot force me.... he talked in his radio and warned me to get out of the car, I said I am not going to get out of the car, I dont consent to being arrested, then he talked in the radio for a bit more, and he said if you dont get out of the car you will be arrested by force, i said i dont consent, then he took a metal tube and swung it so that it expanded, then hit my windows of my car so it broke, then he reached for me, I pulled away and leaned back, he was still trying to grab me so i kicked him in his arm telling him "this is assault, you are assaulting me" and he got his perper spray and sprayed me... i couldnt see or breath and it was painful (injuries caused for me) so later i found out they were taking my car from me and said i would have to prove my insurance (which i dont have since it would require me entering in a contract) bring my drivers license (which i dont have because they disqualified + i formally rescinded my license by talking to the queen, etc) and registration (which i dont have, since it is an additional contract)... they offered me to have a lawyer i said i dont want a lawyer since they are part of a currupt system, then he chuckled at me (insulting me??? public order act doesnt apply to them???) and said "fair enough, you're an adult and you can make whatever choices you want" he sounded like he saw me as a stupid person and im not :angry: :angry:

they took me to court, and i told the judge to say their oath, i was explaining to them about being lost at sea for 7 years since i am "legally dead" so that the acts dont apply to me, that only common law still applies and natural laws, etc etc and they kept telling me to stop otherwise i would be charged with contempt of court, i told them that i dont stand under what they say. then they started carying on as if i was not talking (like ignoring me)

i was given 3 month suspended sentense for assaulting a police constable in the execution of there dutys
i was given £200 fine for not having insurance
i lost my car.... how to get it back? they say if i dont claim it by 15 days they will destroy it! plz this is urgent
i was given a £2500 fine for contempt of court

WHAT DO I DO PLZ

i cant loose my car plz its worth £16000 mitsubishi lancer this is important... also now i think i have something in my criminal record for assault which i was trying to act in self defense even tho they said im not going to prison... how can i remove this? i dont want to have issues with jobs because of background checking.... :(

i need help urgently please what do i say to cancel this out

they said if i want to claim my car i need to show proof of insurance (i cannot get this, if i get it i will enter into a contract with them) + valid drivers license (which i cannot get since they disqualified me) but if i do that then i wont be a freeman ... please i need help cancelling this out i sent a complaint to IPCC already
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by takito.
  • takito
  • takito's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #136464 by takito
takito replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
i will not pay the fine since its not legally alowed but how can i cancel out the assaulting police i dont want that in any record also what to do to get back my car????????? thats the most valuable for me right now
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by takito.
  • takito
  • takito's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 years 1 month ago #136473 by takito
takito replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
also when i can get the car back is it possible to get the damages to my car paid for for the smashed drivers window? when i was arrested against my own will (kidnapped) my windows were smashed (criminal damage, under common law en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_damage_in_English_law ), i was assaulted with a weapon (resulted in pain to eyes and lungs caused by his spray... which is classed as a restricted weapon), and my property was stolen from me (theft), i was insulted/felt humiliated in the police station by someone chuckling at me when i kept saying i refuse to have a lawyer...in the public order act it says

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or


obviously i want compensation but i dont want to be charged with contempt of court again since a second offense will probably be more heavier punished than the first (i was reading online that it can carry jail time) so i need to walk carefully now because they expect me to follow all the statutes/acts/legislation and the last time i tried to formally express myself as a freeman they are telling me to stop and threating me with contempt of court... but obviously i would like to get the damages paid for and also compensation for the pain suffered during the time i was arrested (i couldnt see and couldnt breath normally), and the fact my vehicle was taken from me without my consent (theft of property), and held for randsom (two weeks, or else). i really need to know how im going to tackle this issue before i take action... i know any tips?

i know in the uk we are policed by consent ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policing_by_consent ) and obviously i didnt consent to being arrested and i even made it clear, he then forced me out of the car regardless... i think i just need to explain to them somehow that since i didnt consent to anything at the time of the arrest, that they become liable for the actions taken... how am i supposed to go about doing this? do you have any books/recommendations on what to read on

and thanks for everything you helped me with so far
More
3 years 1 month ago #136505 by kIwI
kIwI replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(

takito wrote: i will not pay the fine since its not legally alowed but how can i cancel out the assaulting police i dont want that in any record also what to do to get back my car????????? thats the most valuable for me right now



You can cancel out your record for assaulting a police officer simply by going back in time and not assaulting the police officer. What do you think? Or do think there might be another way to change something that you've already done?

As for how to get back your vehicle, they already told you how to do that...

they said if i want to claim my car i need to show proof of insurance + valid drivers license


Do you have any reason not to believe them? Do you have any reason to believe there is another way to retrieve your vehicle? You need to have the vehicle insured and have someone with a valid driver licence to drive it away on the public roads. And you, or someone, will probably also have to pay the fine and fees attached to it before it's released. That's what Hannah Rose in England had to do when almost exactly the same thing happened to her and her vehicle as a result of her Freeman encounter with police -- an encounter that almost precisely mirrors your own in act and consequence.

Let's face it, takito, you knew exactly what was going to happen, you were aware that the Police and the Court weren't going to accept your arguments or defence, but you went ahead and did it anyway. You had no reason whatsoever to believe that what you did would have any effect in law except to cause you harm, have never had any reason to believe otherwise, but you did it anyway. You wilfully ignored all contrary advice to what you were doing or planned to do -- from your own common sense and knowledge which tells you that's not the way it works in reality, and probably including from family and friends and colleages, to the police officer and even the judge of your trial, all people you have no reason to disbelieve or distrust, all telling you it wouldn't work in your favour -- and instead you deliberately acted on obviously crazy legal advice that you garnered from people who obviously are not legal professionals or officals. And the inevitable happened, just as you were aware it would. I like to think of people like you as legal masochists.


takito wrote: I kept telling the officer i had the right to travel freely, he replied something with "of course you do, you can walk to wherever you please... what you cannot do is operate motorised machinery on public road as per the road traffic act"...


The officer is correct, you haven't lost your right to travel about the land. You have, however, lost the privilege to operate a potentially dangerous weapon (namely a motorised vehicle) in public. Now you're in the same category as children, imbeciles, the blind, and the otherwise incapable or incompetent, etc., who also don't enjoy that privilege.

takito wrote: they offered me to have a lawyer i said i dont want a lawyer since they are part of a currupt system, then he chuckled at me (insulting me??? public order act doesnt apply to them???) and said "fair enough, you're an adult and you can make whatever choices you want" he sounded like he saw me as a stupid person and im not


People are quite entitled to laugh in your face or find you amusing or even in their mind consider you to be stupid -- thankfully people in the UK still have a right to do that, it's called freedom of thought and freedom of expression. If you find that to be insulting, that's your problem. You need to grow up and stop being so sensitive in public.

And he was right about you being an adult and perfectly able to make your own choices, to make up your own mind about what's best for yourself at the time and to act on it, and then being responsible for the outcome of your conscious decisions and actions -- and that includes any decision you make about your impounded vehicle. The decisions you make for yourself are all yours, and you can't blame or credit or hold responsible anyone else for the outcome of how you decide to act.

It sounds like you might have decided the best thing for yourself at the moment is to sacrifice your vehicle in an expression of your beliefs, just as you have every right to do, have every right to make a decision for yourself and do what you obviously (because you're an adult in command of your faculties) believe at the time is best for you. So good for you for that.

Own nothing, owe nothing…
“I like it; simple, easy to remember.”

“The first thing to do, let’s kill all the lawyers.”
Dick the Butcher.

“You have to be realistic.”
Logan Ninefingers, the Bloody-nine.

I’ve wings, a ship and a broadsword… and I’m comin’ ashore!
More
3 years 1 month ago #136507 by Xabre
Xabre replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
KIWI is correct in his over all critique of your situation. You chose to forward your "Common Law" rights, and for your efforts you were insulted ,fined,your vehicle stolen etc. I admire your belief in your Common rights, but your problem is that you went about it like a bull in a China shop. You must be a hell of a lot more refined in your statements and procedure to work in a corrupt court of "Admiralty Law".
A Judge / Magistrate did not ascend to his /her position without knowing both Admiralty/ Common /UCC law without knowing what he /she could and could NOT get away with.
After reading your plight, I surmise that you had a very basic understanding of Common LAW,however a basic understanding of Common Law will not cut it in a Court of Admiralty Law. They will (as in your case) chew up and spit you out...
I also believe in the "Common Law" but I would not be so arrogant as to enter a Court of Admiralty Law, without an Intense ,and complete Understanding of Common Law ,and especially its PROCEDURE if I ever wanted a chance of winning, which was your down fall. Many who attempt to forward their Common Rights fail because of Procedure, and Counter Knowledge, in other words for the judge to say one thing and a defendant to counter with conviction and undeniable logic, in its procedure so that the Judge has no recourse or counter, he will judge in favor of the Defendant ( Although Rare) , but is NOW happening with more frequency because People are becoming much more educated in their knowledge and Procedure in court.
I think you may have to chalk this incident up to lack of complete knowledge and execution of the "Common Law". May I suggest if you haven't already look up Dean Clifford's, and Robert Menard's video's on Common Law and its more intricate subtleties, as their are in depth procedural avenues that must be taken in order for you to have the slightest chace of winning in a Corrupt court of Admiralty Law.

Good Luck
X B)

\"Tyranny Knows no Patriot\"
Xabre
More
3 years 1 month ago #136508 by gluebag
gluebag replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
  • takito
  • takito's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #136519 by takito
takito replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
@kIwI
"You can cancel out your record for assaulting a police officer simply by going back in time and not assaulting the police officer"

no i didnt assault him he was assaulting me putting his hands on me i told him i dont consent this is assault he was the one that started the fight i was defending myself. i didnt consent to being arrested he was making an unlawful arrest i dont know about ur country but in the uk our police is ruled by consent see this page for more infos: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policing_by_consent

the arrest/seizure was unlawful and without consent, which means it is not supported by the law... which means their actions (arrest, crimminal damage, assault, theft, kidnapping) was unlawful... i just need to know how to say it in appeal court, to make them understand without them saying its contempt of court again (because i think second offense is more than 1st offense, and i dont want to be in jail = slave)

"Let's face it, takito, you knew exactly what was going to happen, you were aware that the Police and the Court weren't going to accept your arguments or defence, but you went ahead and did it anyway"
not true iv been using dean clifford stuff to learn this hes a lawyer that isnt corrupt he tells the truth to the public, and because he knows the truth about the law he is always getting let off without charges infact his techniques worked for him so much one day they even took him to court kidnapped him because he was seen as a threat to the system and they wanted him to stop telling other people! you can read this all in deanclifford.info if you want to find out more

"You need to have the vehicle insured and have someone with a valid driver licence to drive it away on the public roads"
yes thats what im trying im trying to get someone to buy the car from me for £1 then they register, insurance, tax it, and drive it to me (since they can show a license), and later i can pay them back for it (i make a contract with them, not the commercial enterprises) but right now the ppl i asked are saying "i cant do it right now" and i understand them, they are just afraid of the system and this is why we gotta keep fighting for our rights! Ghandi did the peaceful protesting we need to do the same.

"The officer is correct, you haven't lost your right to travel about the land."
not true what i was doing was part of the definition of travelling, read this:
trav•el (trăvˈəl)
v.
To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.


therefore the arrest affected my rights and thus is unlawful...

" People are quite entitled to laugh in your face or find you amusing or even in their mind consider you to be stupid -- thankfully people in the UK still have a right to do that, it's called freedom of thought and freedom of expression."
you dont understand the hypocrisy its not about freedom of expression its about enforcement of an act conflicting with the natural freedom (like freedom to travel) if they can enforce acts on me then why doesnt the same acts that they enforce to others apply for them? because they are fake!!! it is basic logic but obviously ur being paid to support the system so im not going to argue with you anymore

@Xabre
" May I suggest if you haven't already look up Dean Clifford's, and Robert Menard's video's on Common Law and its more intricate subtleties, as their are in depth procedural avenues that must be taken in order for you to have the slightest chace of winning in a Corrupt court of Admiralty Law."
yes of course iv been reading/watching dean clifford the mans a legend B)

"I think you may have to chalk this incident up to lack of complete knowledge and execution of the "Common Law".
no i know it but at the end of the day it was unlawful arrest/seizure so the charges they were bringing against should be nulled but when i was saying i was arrested unlawfully they were telling me to stop and threating with "contempt of court" they wouldnt even give me a chance to talk for myself. do you see where the problem is?

@gluebag thanks i will read it. do you also have something like that for UK (england + wales)
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by takito.
More
3 years 1 month ago #136521 by kIwI
kIwI replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(

takito wrote: @kIwI
"You can cancel out your record for assaulting a police officer simply by going back in time and not assaulting the police officer"

no i didnt assault him he was assaulting me putting his hands on me i told him i dont consent this is assault he was the one that started the fight i was defending myself.


Hang on. You said you were convicted of assaulting a police officer. You said the police officer was found to be acting within his rights when he put his hands on you so your claim to be acting in self defence was invalid, which is why you were convicted and now have a criminal record. Isn't that why you were asking how to cancel out your record for assaulting a police officer?

So which is it, do you or don't you have a criminal record for assaulting a police officer?


takito wrote: "Let's face it, takito, you knew exactly what was going to happen, you were aware that the Police and the Court weren't going to accept your arguments or defence, but you went ahead and did it anyway"
not true iv been using dean clifford stuff to learn this hes a lawyer


Dean Clifford is not a lawyer, or any sort of law professional, and you have no reason whatsoever to believe that he is. Trying to blame Clifford for giving you the legal advice that has caused all your legal problems, by trying to claim you honestly believed he was giving you professional legal advice, won't wash with any court. And nor will it with me. You know perfectly well he is not a lawyer and that what he says is not professional legal advice that you can use unquestioningly.


takito wrote: "You need to have the vehicle insured and have someone with a valid driver licence to drive it away on the public roads"
yes thats what im trying im trying to get someone to buy the car from me for £1 then they register, insurance, tax it, and drive it to me (since they can show a license), and later i can pay them back for it (i make a contract with them, not the commercial enterprises) but right now the ppl i asked are saying "i cant do it right now" and i understand them, they are just afraid of the system and this is why we gotta keep fighting for our rights! Ghandi did the peaceful protesting we need to do the same


What a joke! You want other people to do what you perceive to be dirty work so you can keep your sense of purity. You're a joke. And I'll bet those people you've been asking think you're a joke, too.


takito wrote: "The officer is correct, you haven't lost your right to travel about the land."
not true what i was doing was part of the definition of travelling, read this:
trav•el (trăvˈəl)
v.
To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.


therefore the arrest affected my rights and thus is unlawful...


No, you're wrong. You can still travel, or "go from one place to another", by walking along the road. Or you could ask your mummy to drive you. No one is stopping you from travelling just because you're now like a blind man or a child and not allowed to drive a vehicle on the road.

takito wrote: " People are quite entitled to laugh in your face or find you amusing or even in their mind consider you to be stupid -- thankfully people in the UK still have a right to do that, it's called freedom of thought and freedom of expression."
you dont understand the hypocrisy its not about freedom of expression its about enforcement of an act conflicting with the natural freedom (like freedom to travel) if they can enforce acts on me then why doesnt the same acts that they enforce to others apply for them? because they are fake!!! it is basic logic but obviously ur being paid to support the system so im not going to argue with you anymore


I think I understand your hypocracy quite well.

Since when was anyone in the UK convicted of chuckling at another person or for thinking another person is a fuckin' moron?

Own nothing, owe nothing…
“I like it; simple, easy to remember.”

“The first thing to do, let’s kill all the lawyers.”
Dick the Butcher.

“You have to be realistic.”
Logan Ninefingers, the Bloody-nine.

I’ve wings, a ship and a broadsword… and I’m comin’ ashore!
More
3 years 1 month ago #136531 by gluebag
gluebag replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(

kIwI wrote: What a joke!


The "joke" is the people that can't get remedy bash people coming here to try to get remedy.
What kind of "society" is the "The Worlds Freeman Society" anyway when one doesn't help a brother or sister in need?
It seems to be normal practice this days with this "society" to bend over and take it and say that there is nothing else we can do.
How pathetic.


This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

  • bmxninja357
  • bmxninja357's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
3 years 1 month ago #136533 by bmxninja357
bmxninja357 replied the topic: I lost my car and was fined £2500 given 3 month suspended :(
False hope and bad ideas cost folks their cars, homes, relationships and the bit of freedom we currently enjoy. If you don't want to see that happen you must learn to work within the system to change it. Your only as free as your neighbors, no more, no less. So first do no harm. Give the best advice to help someone not lose their property, money, or freedom.

To do any different is not doing anything but typing words to feed your ego. And it helps no one.

Peace
Ninj

\\\"Be wary of those who know the truth. Align yourself with those who are questing for the truth.\\\"
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum