Donations ~ 2017

Donations are directed to server maintenance and upgrades, still trying to think of something special to offer if we reach our modest goal.
Please indicate via email or private message whether or not you would like your username, real name or initials (default) listed here.
Click 'Read more' to view donors list.

"Canadian values” campaign:

• 300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 1 week ago #144821 by 300
300 created the topic: "Canadian values” campaign:
A new CROP poll released Monday indicates growing support for a “Trump-style” populist candidate in Canadian politics as well as a growing suspicion of Muslim immigrants.

The internet poll surveyed 2,513 people across Canada, including 1,024 Quebecers, and was conducted over four days in January, including the day of the infamous Quebec City Mosque shooting.

The good news for Conservative Party of Canada leadership candidate Kellie Leitch and her “Canadian values” campaign: three-quarters of those polled are in favor of vetting new immigrants with a Canadian values test to determine their ideology on basic equality issues.

The Canadian mainstream media and even some of Leitch’s Conservative colleagues consistently suggest that Leitch is “extreme” or out of step with mainstream Canadians with her values test. Just last week, Calgary Member of Parliament Deepak Obhrai said he was “outraged” over Leitch’s equality questions and suggested that it created “a dangerous environment.”

In an interview with the The Daily Caller on Tuesday, Leitch said the poll demonstrates “that I’m in touch with the average Canadian and the mainstream media is out of touch. These are issues that matter to Canadians and I think it provides a clear path to victory over [Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau. He’s the fringe candidate,” Leitch said.

Leitch noted that support for a values test has increased from 67 to 74 percent since she first raised the issue late last summer.

The poll indicates increasing Canadian support for assimilation over multiculturalism when the immigrants in question are not of European origin, with 60 percent of those responding being completely or somewhat in favour of immigrants adopting Canadian culture and customs when they become citizens. That number was 67 percent in Quebec.

CROP president Alain Giguère also says the results indicate the inevitable emergence of a Trump-style, populist politician in Canada because so many parts of the country feel like their concerns are not addressed by the status quo.

“In Canada, we haven’t found it yet but there’s room for that,” Giguère said. “Someone will come one day, that’s for sure.”

Although Canadians surveyed continued to indicate their traditional support for refugees and multiculturalism, with 60 percent seeing refugees as positive and 83 per cent believing that other cultures “enrich” Canadian society, those attitudes are changing when religion becomes an issue and particularly the Muslim religion.

One-quarter of Canadians and 32 percent of those living in Quebec would support a complete ban on Muslims immigration while only 40 percent of Quebec respondents would want a Mosque to open in their neighborhood.

About 50 percent of those asked were not concerned if the Quebec City Mosque shooting discouraged Muslims from immigrating to Canada.

Some of the other findings

About half of Canadians have a negative perception of the Muslim veil, or hijab, as a sign of submission;
Almost 50 percent of Canadian say Muslims are “poorly” or “somewhat poorly” integrated into Canadian society.

Once you have seen the strings of the marionettes, you can NEVER watch the pantomime the same way again.
Ephesians 5:11

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #144828 by verynewtothis
verynewtothis replied the topic: "Canadian values” campaign:
;)

28% of Americans would consider moving to Canada if Trump is elected.

For the premiere of our new series 2016ish, Liz Plank brought some of your pleas for Canadian assistance to the Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau.

Morning Consult poll on moving to Canada:
Thinking about moving to Canada if Trump wins? You're not alone.
New Vox/Morning Consult poll: 28% of voters might consider leaving the US.

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/15/11233676/move-canada-poll

Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by verynewtothis.

• Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 5 days ago #144829 by 300
300 replied the topic: "Canadian values” campaign:
As one whom had the keys and tasked to exercise unbiased moderator privileges, you instead took liberties as dictator to execute, edit, delete, and in no uncertain terms forbid AND ban me from posting in your threads.

By these double standards, failing to adhere to your own policy, you're being a hypocrite.

Take a moment to digest the above before trolling future threads I start, unless you intend to act in a productive and responsible manner.

Once you have seen the strings of the marionettes, you can NEVER watch the pantomime the same way again.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
1 month 5 days ago #144830 by Patrick
Patrick replied the topic: "Canadian values” campaign:

300 wrote: ... you instead took liberties as dictator to execute, edit, delete, and in no uncertain terms forbid AND ban me from posting in your threads.

Is this on-going?

300, offer of mod abilities have always been open to you and will always be ~ let me know if your desires have changed.

vvnt, fairly certain you have been warned before; DO NOT edit other users posts - this is not why you were given privileges over your own category. No user or mod is permitted to edit another users post, deletion is preferred in order to preserve integrity of the forums.

I will not tolerate continued issues of this sort on these forums, 12 years on you should know how i feel about it by now.

Like me on Facebook & Follow me on Twitter :D
www.facebook.com/WFSPatrick
www.twitter.com/WFSPatrick

• verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #144831 by verynewtothis
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD 300:

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes

This Section is for the collection and display of research notes of the public forum user known as 'VeryNewToThis'.

All threads within this category are moderated by this user.

More
1 month 5 days ago #144832 by Patrick
This is not to be used to put words into others users posts.
A practice such as this is deceptive and dishonest.

• verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #144833 by verynewtothis
A practice such as this is deceptive and dishonest.

I gave an explanation to 300 as to why I did it Patrick:
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes/116279-this-is-who-you-just-elected-americans-lol?start=40#144770

I Moderated this post because I`m sick of hearing this kind of shit from Trump when I know from his actions that most of it is LIES and Bullsh$t.

More
1 month 5 days ago #144834 by Patrick
I hate these cryptic as shit posts, these are not complete sentences when you quote them out of context in different conversations and without footnotes. That thread is 61 posts long, 12 belong to 300 - 7 of those you appear to have edited in his name, no counting posts by meta and magpie in the same thread.

Moderation abilities are suspended until further discussion with WFS members, let this be an example to other moderators exercising the same practices.

My apologies, your perspective is valued but not at the expense of others.

• Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 4 days ago #144835 by 300
300 replied the topic: "Canadian values” campaign:
Patrick, I thank you for the kind consideration, however I may not have the time it would take to learn at this present time. I'll follow up with a pm.

-Didn't mean to cause a rift with vntt, and have in the past offered an olive branch of sorts that we could 'agree to disagree' on certain issues as we have been friendly towards one another for quite some time.

And I feel he has done well in the past at providing some good to great research information in venues other than Presidential.
That said, forums are a good place to share, express, debate, to entertain, learn and so much more.

Lets all move forward in a positive light.

:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds