Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

commonwealth

• DR3D9
  • DR3D9's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 5 days ago #145158 by DR3D9
DR3D9 created the topic: commonwealth
the commonwealth.
I have right to abode in England, I proved all of this within THEYr scam legal system. I am free from all immigration laws within commonwealth countries.
yet no country recognizes this and has no system to accept it. THEY all try to scam me for fees to process me.
lets prove how fascist THEY are. I want to escape the banqrupt U.S.A. Canada is a good option.
I have emailed the commonwealth, no response.
a picture of my right to abode in England/UK. my U.S.A. passport is expired and I will not pay those fascist scammers to escape the banqrupt U.S.A. I have sent emails to the home office in England telling them I will sneak into England where I have clearly established my English nationality back in 2002.
Lets make Canada and the commonwealth break their own rules.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick
  • DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145171 by DR3D9
DR3D9 replied the topic: commonwealth
previously I have contacted the commonwealth, UK, Canada and new Zealand with emails. all either did not respond or sent the standard immigration advertisement.
if you are in a commonwealth country please give me any advice or information you think would help or be fun to try to get the commonwealth the follow their codes, rules ETC.
I have no rights in the banqrupt USA, any person or corporation can do any crime they want to me and the police DA's mayors, governors, the Department of Justice refuse to do anything, except send police after me and harass me for no crimes.
I am multinational, clearly established my UK nationality in 2002. the banqrupt USA so far has made it impossible to establish my apache nationality.
so I will keep on them. upping the stakes is what it takes. Canada has designated the USA as a friendly 3rd party nation. I directly dispute that and have facts and evidence to prove otherwise. video of me being violently attacked is posted on these forums somewhere.
so the commonwealth and nations of the commonwealth who are ignoring me are breaking their own rules.
I am completely legally eligible to immigrate to Canada within their Immigration codes. so I want to document all commonwealth nations that will waste their peoples money to treat me as an illegal alien.
I will start with the commonwealth again.

• DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145172 by DR3D9
my mistake, correction the UK NHS tried to say I did not have NHS because I was a USA resident, which I could not prove in the USA at the time because I was homeless= no residency. they quickly changed their tune and said just go to the hospital and give them your name when you get to the UK.
I told them I going to sneak into England because I have clearly established my Uk nationality.
I will dig up the emails and post them.

that's the basic idea, I will illegaly human traffic myself into commonwealth nations although I am completely legal by their codes, free from all immigration laws. primarily because I cant afford their scam fees.
  • DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145173 by DR3D9
contacted the commonwealth using their contact link. the fascism of the contact link is you cant attach any facts and evidence like an email.
for general public record. damn I forgot to put that in the contact message.

This message has attachments images.

• DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145174 by DR3D9
and both the ganeva and ney York contact emails emailed, attached DOJ document, video of abuse and right to abode proof.

This message has attachments images.

• DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145175 by DR3D9
there are no problems only solutions. found a solution yet best to look at all options and utilize the more user friendly options to start.
scientific prediction= I will utilize the report immigration crimes link, reporting their malfeasants and the non crimes I will commit. UK home office options. please any advice on how to get the UK home office to recognize my clearly legally established UK nationality.
then the commonwealth and then their member nations.

• DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145176 by DR3D9
my UK nationality is a matter of fact and general public record...end of...not an extortable fee system, that's dependant on banqrupt U.S.A. citizenship. the privileges of U.S. citizenship are at my discretion.
moving on. a commonwealth legislation link.

• DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145177 by DR3D9
did you notice the jedi? I am a registered jedi, yet clearly stated independent, at the order of the jedi. jedi is a recognized religion in England[uk].
  • DR3D9
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
3 months 1 day ago #145178 by DR3D9
contentious jurisdiction? indeed

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds