Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

These forums have been marked as read-only.
Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

credit reporting agencies

• DR3D9
  • DR3D9's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
2 weeks 1 day ago - 2 weeks 15 hours ago #145300 by DR3D9
DR3D9 created the topic: credit reporting agencies
the credit reporting agencies scam. you will have different credit reporting agencies dependant to your location. example = I deal with a different set of credit reporting corporations in England compared to the bankrupt U.S.A. credit reporting corporations, yet it is the same scam. I have a 20 year or so perfect driving record in both countries, yet my auto insurance is based on 90% of the report from the credit reporting corporations. that was told to me by an insurance agent for STATE FARM corporation who refused to give me insurance, all of this documented with TRICIA GARCOUE head of the Colorado department of insurance, back in 2015.
for a period of time auto insurance corporations could not find my name at the credit reporting corporations and would not give me insurance. That's corporate fascism...and what they will and have done to me. the state mandates corporate control of my right to operate my conveyance on public roads.
lets break down the scam utilizing their statutes and codes.
my name is a surety interest.
I never authorized any credit reporting agency/corporations to use and distribute my name for their profit margins. yet it is mandated by a series of state and corporations compartmentalization. its the same scam in england or the banqrupt U.S.A. or whatever baqrupt REpublic.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 15 hours ago by terr-y.
  • DR3D9
  • DR3D9's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #145301 by DR3D9
DR3D9 replied the topic: credir reporting agencies
please forgive my typo in the subject title.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds