Donations ~ 2017

Donations are directed to server maintenance and upgrades, still trying to think of something special to offer if we reach our modest goal.
Please indicate via email or private message whether or not you would like your username, real name or initials (default) listed here.
Click 'Read more' to view donors list.

can anyone show me a template of a certificate of permanent estoppel by acquience

• kimnbc41
  • kimnbc41's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #111780 by kimnbc41
kimnbc41 created the topic: can anyone show me a template of a certificate of permanent estoppel by acquienc
not finding much luck on the net...
concerning right of claim finalization to be notarized baring the other party!!

any sites to go to ?? svp
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by kimnbc41.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #111791 by WaveWalker
WaveWalker replied the topic: can anyone show me a template of a certificate of permanent estoppel by acquienc
There is a section in here about it

Good Luck
ww

\"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.\"

\"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you...

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kimnbc41

More
4 years 7 months ago #111792 by JackieG
JackieG replied the topic: can anyone show me a template of a certificate of permanent estoppel by acquienc

\\\\\\\\\\\\ Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick, kimnbc41, terr-y

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds