Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Funny "Soverign Citizen" Propaganda

• AmdXfire
  • AmdXfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
2 years 8 months ago #139666 by AmdXfire
AmdXfire created the topic: Funny "Soverign Citizen" Propaganda
Over the past year, I've been learning more about the law, and I've come across some crazy propaganda. It seems as though the government has been lumping everyone into a group called a "Sovereign Citizen". Apparently its the largest domestic terrorist group in the states, and the Canadian RCMP is issuing warning about it. These are some outrageous videos I've seen.

Unfortunately, the reality is, I never really knew anything about this, and when I started to do research, things became clearer. People just dont want to accept the belief of how bad the government has become as breaking its own laws, and ignoring the constitution. For example, Section 33 of the charter, section 15 of the criminal code, police service act, case law. People dont even want to recognize proof that is verifiable, and it makes me wonder how bad things will get.

When I mention anything that has to do with specific things, such as drivers licenses using legislation and case law, people think I'm crazy, or that mentioning the fact the these government organizations are merely companies/corporations, listed on dnb.ca. I'm still fairly young, and I worry everyday more and more about our freedom.

I've never had a criminal record, I never like to get in fights with anyone and I avoid causing problems, but all this terrorist propaganda is crazy, especially as someone coming from the middle east. I dont understand why people cant open their minds. We live in one world, why are people scared to stand up for their rights, in a civilized way?

So stealing people money toward private corporations, assaulting and/or killing people for exercising a right, and funding war with killings of millions of innocent people is fine?
  • SuzyCreamcheeze
  • Newbie Freeman
  • Newbie Freeman
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #139667 by SuzyCreamcheeze
SuzyCreamcheeze replied the topic: Funny "Soverign Citizen" Propaganda
No, the killing of millions of people by the Church and State is not fine. It's the biggest criminal RICO enterprise on the earth. Its spreading to the United Nations. I think the Pope signed the USA over to the UN recently around the 25th of September 2015. Dictators and murderers of nations are now delegates, trying to implement 17 points of a 2030 agenda to include everyone on earth weather you like it or not. I think we're all in deep shit.

You may still assert your sovereign status no matter how big the STATE organization gets but we will be looking at millions and millions of lemmings joining up with what they will all think is the best thing since buttered bread and those millions of dumb lemmings can do a lot of damage.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by SuzyCreamcheeze.
  • SuzyCreamcheeze
  • Newbie Freeman
  • Newbie Freeman
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #139668 by SuzyCreamcheeze
SuzyCreamcheeze replied the topic: Funny "Soverign Citizen" Propaganda
No, the violence against people, the bullying, the roughing up and killing of millions of people by the Church and State is not fine. It's the biggest criminal RICO enterprise on the earth. Its spreading to the United Nations. I think the Pope signed the USA over to the UN recently around the 25th of September 2015. Dictators and murderers of nations are now delegates, trying to implement 17 points of a 2030 agenda to include everyone on earth weather you like it or not. I think we're all in deep shit.

Cops and courts must commit multiple crimes against common law just to do their alleged job.

You may still assert your sovereign status no matter how big the STATE organization gets but we will be looking at millions and millions of lemmings joining up with what they will all think is the best thing since buttered bread and those millions of dumb lemmings can do a lot of damage.

The laws are actually color of law which means "that which looks like law but isnt" and those codes, regulations, statutes and acts are to keep the bullies from hurting us so going 40 in a 30 mph highway zone is not a crime if no one is hurt or property damaged. These ignorant, uninformed cops ARE the problem and they ARE the cause of the trouble....not the people but cops have a bad habit of accusing the people with their own crimes. Also the moderator of the Young Turks video is a dumb ass. He should be fired or hard-core instructed before he spreads more of his stupidity. He doesn't understand any of this and is a dirt bag apologist of the police state tactics who doesn't even know the difference between Law and Color of Law.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by SuzyCreamcheeze.
  • AmdXfire
  • AmdXfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
2 years 8 months ago #139758 by AmdXfire
AmdXfire replied the topic: Funny "Soverign Citizen" Propaganda
True, the cases of police brutality are getting worse, and people are uneducated about their own rights. People act like this is a crazy ideology, but it is even referred to in legislation.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds