The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Need help, it's urgent!!

  • riley111
  • riley111's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #144883 by riley111
riley111 created the topic: Need help, it's urgent!!
Hi all,
I was convicted of drinking and driving a few years ago. I was a complete alcoholic, but now I have changed my habits since I came out from the rehab 4 years ago. I am a completely new person now. But it seems like the dark shades of my past is still following me.
I have some friends and family in Toronto. I am planning to take a small break and visit them on a holiday.
When I checked the legal procedures, I read about Canadian pardon applications . I was able to understand that either I have to wait for 5 years after the sentence is completed to apply for a pardon or apply for the Temporary resident permit.
Does anyone know how long this process will take? And the cost and deposit fee (if any) for getting a TRP? Should I see an attorney or can I get it done directly through the Canadian Consulate? Please help me. This is very urgent. Thanks.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by riley111.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum