Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

These forums have been marked as read-only.
Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Patrick !

• 300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #145027 by 300
300 created the topic: Patrick !
Please advise vntt to STOP deleting my posts.
I inserted a viable/relative link to his thread titled: 'The US is the World's biggest terrorist organization' and he removed it.
I have been more than fair.

The post, was relevant to the subject matter, however, the antifa he is, cannot accept that as we may have different points of view, mine, as his, are equally significant as 'posters' and should NOT be removed.

I will not at this point accept his defiance of your previous warning to him, nor, as fair player, giving him a free pass for crossing the line once again.

He's editing these boards like the dictator he is. And if that's the case, I will fuck off right out of here and HE can have it ALL to himself.

---

By your actions, vntt, I have now completely lost any and all respect I had for you. Further, you just shit on the Olive branch; fool. Delete this post at your own peril.

You cannot play fair, you want things your way, and none other.
Pathetic as a moderator. Look it up and see for yourself what a moderators duties are, because, I did, and you get an 'F'.

bmxninja was my favorite when he moderated here, because he was NOT bias, and was more than fair, and better than intelligent on a broad scale.

Patrick, I paid my full dues, has he?

Action, please.

Once you have seen the strings of the marionettes, you can NEVER watch the pantomime the same way again.
Ephesians 5:11
  • verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #145028 by verynewtothis
verynewtothis replied the topic: Patrick !
These are EXCERPTS FROM THIS THREAD Patrick:
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43-general-discussion/116456-canadian-values-campaign

Patrick wrote:

300 wrote: ... you instead took liberties as dictator to execute, edit, delete, and in no uncertain terms forbid AND ban me from posting in your threads.

Is this on-going?

300, offer of mod abilities have always been open to you and will always be ~ let me know if your desires have changed.

vvnt, fairly certain you have been warned before; DO NOT edit other users posts - this is not why you were given privileges over your own category. No user or mod is permitted to edit another users post, deletion is preferred in order to preserve integrity of the forums.
I will not tolerate continued issues of this sort on these forums, 12 years on you should know how i feel about it by now.

I DIDN`T edit 300 post Patrick, but I DID DELETE his whole post from MY THREAD SIMPLY BECAUSE HE POST SOUND GOOD right-wing baloney meant to confuse people and IDID POST THIS AT THIS THREAD Patrick: http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes/116126-to-borrow-or-not-to-borrow-is-it-bad?start=10#145026
And Ann Emmett explains my point beautifully. And also in that very thread I provide this link Patrick: http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes/114392-do-banks-create-money-or-just-credit#133384

verynewtothis wrote:

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD 300:

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes

This Section is for the collection and display of research notes of the public forum user known as 'VeryNewToThis'.

All threads within this category are moderated by this user.

• verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #145029 by verynewtothis
Patrick, please scroll DOWN that link that 300 posted on my thread that I deleted that caused this, titled: 'How Mommy and Daddy America sold their kids into slaver' now scroll DOWN to the video titled: 'Money vs Currency - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 1 - Mike Maloney'. Mike Maloney`s definition as to what constitutes as "Currency" is flawed. As I stated earlier over 2 and a half years ago to 300 himself I might-add, that THAT makes his (Mike Maloney) premise...The base reason for his conceptual (I`m personally not 100% sure if that is an actual English word) idea is flawed. As I stated here: http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes/116126-to-borrow-or-not-to-borrow-is-it-bad?start=10#144946 'This to me is the standard definition for the word ‘currency’: it is basically a system of money whereby the bills and coins themselves are used by a particular Country...Canada'.

That, and that alone is why I deleted 300 post Patrick and that is why I posted those videos by Ann Emmitt. I posted those videos by Ann Emmitt simply because I was really HOPING that those videos are sufficient enough to clear up any damage (confusion) that THOSE VIDEOS from Mike Maloney caused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by verynewtothis.
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #145030 by 300
300 replied the topic: Patrick !
Like it or not, this forum, like any other, is a place to compile and exchange ideas, concepts, views, perspectives, etc.
We all have an equal right to speak and to express here, you included. (spammers excluded)
And to be a moderator, you have to be willing to both give and take; not just to act in a way that suits your views, and yours alone.

I also need to point out that chronologically, you became adversarial towards me as I supported Trump's campaign views, and you were for Sanders or whatever.
Since back then, you have had a grudge of sorts, whereby editing or deleting my posts, because you didn't agree on an opposing view.
You exercised your right to complain about him, and I to defend. All said, that does not give you sole privilege to delete content you didn't agree with as that's what you did, and that is wrong.

Either way, it would be better to not edit nor delete unless asked to by A) the sight owner, or B those immediately involved in a topic.

If you want to lock down a thread that is only for you to post in, then what is the point of publishing in an open public forum?

Once you have seen the strings of the marionettes, you can NEVER watch the pantomime the same way again.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by terr-y.
The following user(s) said Thank You: terr-y
  • terr-y
  • Where\'s Our space Craft?
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #145032 by terr-y
terr-y replied the topic: Patrick !

300 wrote: Like it or not, this forum, like any other, is a place to compile and exchange ideas, concepts, views, perspectives, etc.
We all have an equal right to speak and to express here, you included. (spammers excluded)
And to be a moderator, you have to be willing to both give and take; not just to act in a way that suits your views, and yours alone.

I also need to point out that chronologically, you became adversarial towards me as I supported Trump's campaign views, and you were for Sanders or whatever.
Since back then, you have had a grudge of sorts, whereby editing or deleting my posts, because you didn't agree on an opposing view.
You exercised your right to complain about him, and I to defend. All said, that does not give you sole privilege to delete content you didn't agree with as that's what you did, and that is wrong.

Either way, it would be better to not edit nor delete unless asked to by A) the sight owner, or B those immediately involved in a topic.

If you want to lock down a thread that is only for you to post in, then what is the point of publishing in an open public forum?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
About bloody time someone else other then "eye" Brought forth These issues.
As when Eye tried to have such addressed ..Basicly was ignored or insulted by bias.
Funny How some can not deal with the truth by having a closed one sided mind ,by not taking all into consideration an addressing any differences through discussion..B)

I've been attacked here many times .(bmx an his cronies ,no need to mention the rest we'll leave such behind us as we fly through life shaking off the bugs an fly shit in the pepper. ..Due to the same bullshit over an over again..
Even banned a few only too have it over rode which is bullshit...
Remember ya can't build nothing on a shaky sand foundation....It is bound to FALL/fail!

Below is a song that makes me feel like this place treated us through tough times...We leave such at that..Cause you all know none of you stood up as much as our family has...Like it or lump it it's the truth.

Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by terr-y.
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #145033 by 300
Time to get back to doing what we were doing before we started undoing :lol:

• verynewtothis
  • Freeman on the Land
  • Freeman on the Land
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #145034 by verynewtothis

300 wrote: Like it or not, this forum, like any other, is a place to compile and exchange ideas, concepts, views, perspectives, etc.

Yes, you do ON YOUR OWN THREAD...Post whatever gibberish you want on your own thread, I don`t have any authority outside my personal area to edit anyone's post, yet have the power to delete their posts:

verynewtothis wrote:

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD 300:

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes

This Section is for the collection and display of research notes of the public forum user known as 'VeryNewToThis'.

All threads within this category are moderated by this user.

As for Trump, well this thread is mine:
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-notes/116279-this-is-who-you-just-elected-americans-lol?start=50

PS.

FOR THE NEW PEOPLE HERE, I CAN`T LOCK DOWN A THREAD OUTSIDE OF MY OWN AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by verynewtothis.
  • Addicted to Freedom
  • Addicted to Freedom
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #145035 by 300
"As for Trump, well this thread is mine:
worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/vntt-study-...ericans-lol?start=50 "

And it's full of your own antifa bullshit.

He's the President. Now STFU on that matter already.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds