Donations ~ 2017

Donations are directed to server maintenance and upgrades, still trying to think of something special to offer if we reach our modest goal.
Please indicate via email or private message whether or not you would like your username, real name or initials (default) listed here.
Click 'Read more' to view donors list.

Question about express trusts

• ytain
  • ytain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #46199 by ytain
Hello folks,

While still researching the law stuff, for no particular reason I felt drawn to the definition of "express trusts" and researched more on that topic.

I couldn't find a discussion in the current forum about "express trusts" and I would like to know more.

Is anyone familiar with this website:
http://www.nacrs.org/main.php?id=about_express_trusts

http://www.nacrs.org/main.php?id=free_materials

Is there any catch 22 situations by using express trusts in Canada/Ontario (the links above are for US)?

Ytain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amcjavelinsst
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
6 years 7 months ago #46211 by amcjavelinsst
Hey,

Just did a copy paste from a thread I was in on of earlier - there are links to where you can get to some info on trusts - and expressing the trust

G'day again Kanga,

Yeah the whole jurisdiction & joinder deal has me thinking probably the most about everything.

It's a head wrap, thats for sure.

A couple of interesting points, take what you like from them, or otherwise, first was a thread in David Icke forum re Trusts, this is the thread I found the next link to, and posted below the first;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 034&page=5

http://www.21silver.com/guests/alfred_a ... ength.html

In another thread in WFS forum thread, there was mention about bailor/bailee - in lieu of going through ucc process - I've not done any further than peg it as a follow up to see where it leads to, or otherwise.

Keep hanging on and enjoying the ride - life is one big long now

Cheers mate

Graeme

• ytain
  • ytain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #46313 by ytain
Thank you a lot for those shared links and the gems within them. It will keep me busy for a while understanding them and creating mindmaps out of them making everything clear for me.

Ytain

• amcjavelinsst
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
6 years 7 months ago #46345 by amcjavelinsst
Heya bud,

No prob Bob :) )

Yes listening to Christian, if you get to his stuff, is a bit of a wig out - I want to track me down his stuff from the start, as it gets into the real advanced stuff, and he has taken the audience on a journey, but the downloads there are joining in as a latecomer - I have downloaded them all, although paused my consumption until I can get on board at the begining of his education in the radio shows

Glad that I could be of service to you - and notice my note about the bailor/bailee - i think that is a worthy follow up - yet to follow through still myself

I work FIFO, 9/5 rosters mainly 13 hour days, sometimes 14-16 nours a day - so i have scant enough time for my research and my own thoughts, although on my breaks, if I can go hard in absorbing, then I have some good time in between for just thoughts and soaking in through the subconcious level

Also download the old stuff on the trusts pdf's that are in the shared files - there are some flaming beauties in there for information. I especially want to set aside time to deconstruct the mortgages pdf in there.

Maintain the (controlled) Rage :) )

Enjoy

Graeme

More
9 months 1 week ago #142383 by vonda3
Hi,

Is this a real site because I have been trying to get info on it with no luck at all www.nacrs.org/main.php?id=about_express_trusts

Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds