Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

These forums have been marked as read-only.
Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Last Executive Order?

• David Merrill
  • David Merrill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #144726 by David Merrill
David Merrill created the topic: Last Executive Order?
In the United States there is a lack of bonding by the Colorado and federal judges affecting the judicial system. I have brought the evidence forth mainly through two trust evidence repositories. Since I have uncovered a criminal syndicalism, where any one judge will protect other judges by falsely declaring sovereign and judicial immunity I have finally reached the Office of the President for billing.

Here is an Article I just posted on LinkedIn.

An interesting development was when chief (recused) "judge" Robert BRYAN out of Olympia, Washington decided to publish the true bill from chambers. My experience up there was that the clerk of court would not touch it and I can think of no reason BRYAN would publish it other than he agrees, there is a big problem and somebody should be doing something about it.

Interestingly too is that I found a subsequent Executive Order published in the Federal Register Wednesday Morning and posted about it on www.savingtosuitorsclub.net . A few hours later it was removed. I regret not getting a screen shot, that would be much more convincing than me telling you it was so. My Directive to the President arrived on the morning of 1/30/17 and that is the last EO published in the Federal Register. Prior to that we had about one per day as you see.

https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders/donald-trump/2017TRUMP's EO's on the Federal Register.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• David Merrill
  • David Merrill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Newbie on the Land
  • Newbie on the Land
More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #144740 by David Merrill
David Merrill replied the topic: Last Executive Order?
UPDATE:

The Index started registering new Executive Orders this morning. Peculiarly the EO #13722 has been skipped.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by David Merrill.
Moderators: UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds