Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Right to Travel!

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #138232 by JackieG
JackieG replied the topic: Right to Travel!

Thinker2 wrote:

JackieG wrote: Karl's "how to win" in traffic court is usable in a trial too.
the cop is on the stand sworn in.
You (Karl) ask him if he is here to testify you (Karl) broke the law.
You ask the prosecutor if the witness is here to testify you broke the law.
Then you ask the cop what law you allegedly broke.
The cop will then cite the code.
You look at the cop and state, "that is provincial/state code you just cited."
You look at the prosecutor and state, "that is provincial/state code he just cited."
You look at the cop and state, "I thought you just said you were here to testify I broke the law".
You look at the prosecutor and state, "I thought you just said he was here to testify I broke the law".
Then you say.....
"For the record,
Defendant moves the court for dismissal of all charges on the grounds the crowns/states witness just perjured himself."
The prosecutor can not argue or risk being found in contempt.

JackieG, I'm not sure I'm following your logic. (I have added the bold bits in an attempt to improve my comprehension.)

I don't see how this turns the tables onto the witness (cop) or the prosecutor, please elaborate.

peace

If you followed Karl's logic then lets say you discovered Karl after electing trial and its on tomorrow.
How to benefit from Karl's analogy?
Catch the witness (cop) and prosecutor lying in court by doing what I stated you do.

\\\\\\\\\\\\ Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #138233 by TFE
TFE replied the topic: Right to Travel!
The definition of property from Blacks Law Ed4 is not as simple as your version. .
Property is not the thing itself, its your relationship with the thing and there are many species of property.

PROPERTY. That which is peculiar or proper
to any person; that which belongs exclusively to
one; in the strict legal sense, an aggregate of
rights which are guaranteed and protected by the
government. Fulton Light, Heat & Power Co. v.
State, 65 Misc.Rep. 263, 121 N.Y.S. 536. The term
is said to extend to every species of valuable right
and interest. McAlister v. Pritchard, 230 S.W. 66,
67, 287 Mo. 494. More specifically, ownership; the
unrestricted and exclusive right to a thing; the
right to dispose of a thing in every legal way, to
possess it, to use it, and to exclude every one else
from interfering with it. Mackeld. Rom. Law, §
265. That dominion or indefinite right of use or
disposition which one may lawfully exercise over
particular things or subjects. Transcontinental
Oil Co. v. Emmerson, 298 Ill. 394, 131 N.E. 645,
647, 16 A.L.R. 507. The exclusive right of possessing,
enjoying, and disposing of a thing. Barnes
v. Jones, 139 Miss. 675, 103 So. 773, 775, 43 A.L.R.
673; Tatum Bros. Real Estate & Investment Co.
v. Watson, 92 Fla. 278, 109 So. 623, 626. The highest
right a man can have to anything; being used
for that right which one has to lands or tenements,
goods or chattels, which no way depends
on another man's courtesy. Jackson ex dem.
Pearson v. Housel, 17 Johns. 281, 283.
The right of property is that sole and despotic dominion
which one man claims and exercises over the external
things of the world, in total exclusion of the right of any
other individual in the universe. It consists in the free
use, enjoyment, and disposal of all a person's acquisitions,
without any control or diminution save only by the laws
of the land. 1 BI.Comm. 138; 2 Bl.Comm. 2, 15; Great
Northern Ry. Co. v. Washington Elec. Co., 197 Wash. 627,
86 P.2d 208, 217.
The word is also commonly used to denote
everything which is the subject of ownership, corporeal
or incorporeal, tangible or intangible, visible
or invisible, real or personal; everything that
has an exchangeable value or which goes to make
up wealth or estate. It extends to every species
of valuable right and interest, and includes real
and personal property, easements, franchises, and
incorporeal hereditaments. Samet v. Farmers' &
Merchants' Nat. Bank of Baltimore, C
  • Thinker2
  • Thinker2's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138234 by Thinker2
Thinker2 replied the topic: Right to Travel!

JackieG wrote: If you followed Karl's logic then lets say you discovered Karl after electing trial and its on tomorrow.
Catch the witness (cop) and prosecutor lying in court by doing what I stated you do.

Ok, but for the Jury to see the lie, I have to see the lie also. Please point it out for me. I'm stupid as a Jury.

Thanks

peace

Don\'t FIX anything, Wake-Up, Grow-Up, and Energize Peace!
1. Wake-Up: Recognize the deception; discover your contribution
2. Grow-Up: Be responsible; stop deceiving yourself and others
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by Thinker2.
  • Thinker2
More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138235 by Thinker2

TFE wrote: The definition of property from Blacks Law Ed4 is not as simple as your version. .
Property is not the thing itself, its your relationship with the thing and there are many species of property.

PROPERTY. That which is peculiar or proper
to any person; that which belongs exclusively to
one; in the strict legal sense
, an aggregate of
rights which are guaranteed and protected by the
government. Fulton Light, Heat & Power Co. v.
State, 65 Misc.Rep. 263, 121 N.Y.S. 536. The term
is said to extend to every species of valuable right
and interest. McAlister v. Pritchard, 230 S.W. 66,
67, 287 Mo. 494. More specifically, ownership; the
unrestricted and exclusive right to a thing; the
right to dispose of a thing in every legal way, to
possess it, to use it, and to exclude every one else
from interfering with it. Mackeld. Rom. Law, §
265. That dominion or indefinite right of use or
disposition which one may lawfully exercise over
particular things or subjects. Transcontinental
Oil Co. v. Emmerson, 298 Ill. 394, 131 N.E. 645,
647, 16 A.L.R. 507. The exclusive right of possessing,
enjoying, and disposing of a thing. Barnes
v. Jones, 139 Miss. 675, 103 So. 773, 775, 43 A.L.R.
673; Tatum Bros. Real Estate & Investment Co.
v. Watson, 92 Fla. 278, 109 So. 623, 626. The highest
right a man can have to anything; being used
for that right which one has to lands or tenements,
goods or chattels, which no way depends
on another man's courtesy. Jackson ex dem.
Pearson v. Housel, 17 Johns. 281, 283.
The right of property is that sole and despotic dominion
which one man claims and exercises over the external
things of the world, in total exclusion of the right of any
other individual in the universe. It consists in the free
use, enjoyment, and disposal of all a person's acquisitions,
without any control or diminution save only by the laws
of the land. 1 BI.Comm. 138; 2 Bl.Comm. 2, 15; Great
Northern Ry. Co. v. Washington Elec. Co., 197 Wash. 627,
86 P.2d 208, 217.
The word is also commonly used to denote
everything which is the subject of ownership, corporeal
or incorporeal, tangible or intangible, visible
or invisible, real or personal; everything that
has an exchangeable value or which goes to make
up wealth or estate. It extends to every species
of valuable right and interest, and includes real
and personal property, easements, franchises, and
incorporeal hereditaments. Samet v. Farmers' &
Merchants' Nat. Bank of Baltimore, C

Great! Now all you need to do is get the Judge and Prosecute to accept and agree with your interpretation.

How many months, or years, do you want to spend arguing with people who are paid to argue, while you are not paid?

In case you missed it Karl did not win his argument; the case was dismissed (rejected). I think this was because the Judge did not want Karl taking his case to a higher Court. The Judge did not want Karl's activities to become common knowledge. The Judge did not want to go down in history as the one who destroyed the DMV racket.

This Judge also dismissed on a technicality (prosecution rested) rather than make public court record of the fact there is NO STANDARD.

You see Cops, Prosecutors, and Judges do not act on the Law (Statutes); they act on their interpretation opinion of the Law. If the Cops think it is their job to prevent crime they will have to commit all manner of crime to catch potential criminals. See Minority Report It is the role of Cops in a sane society to apprehend criminals after a crime has been committed otherwise the Cops become the criminals. Which is what we have here...
...failure to communicate.

peace

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138236 by TFE

Thinker2 wrote: Great! Now all you need to do is get the Judge and Prosecute to accept and agree with your interpretation.

They are fully aware of the correct interpretation and one appearing does not give them jurisdiction, if there is no jurisdiction they cant hear or decide the facts of any allegation or complaint from the prosecution.

Thinker2 wrote: How many months, or years, do you want to spend arguing with people who are paid to argue, while you are not paid?

I don't argue with people, only persons, people are a section of society that knows not its own will and they have elected representative to determine the public policy that is described as statutes after its ratified, not law, if one is not under the public policy or statutes the judge is bound by law, international law. If you are under public policy and the statutes they will impose the terms and conditions of the statutes on you as law.

Thinker2 wrote: In case you missed it Karl did not win his argument; the case was dismissed (rejected). I think this was because the Judge did not want Karl taking his case to a higher Court. The Judge did not want Karl's activities to become common knowledge. The Judge did not want to go down in history as the one who destroyed the DMV racket.

This Judge also dismissed on a technicality (prosecution rested) rather than make public court record of the fact there is NO STANDARD.

You see Cops, Prosecutors, and Judges do not act on the Law (Statutes); they act on their interpretation opinion of the Law.

It depends whether you are under the jurisdiction of the statutes, if so they impose it on you as law, Laws are not statutes if you are not one of the people.

Thinker2 wrote: If the Cops think it is their job to prevent crime they will have to commit all manner of crime to catch potential criminals. See Minority Report It is the role of Cops in a sane society to apprehend criminals after a crime has been committed otherwise the Cops become the criminals. Which is what we have here...
...failure to communicate.

T2 wrote: Thought you could use some help with your formatting.

• Thinker2
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #138240 by Thinker2
TFE,

Instead of baiting me, just tell us what you think you know.

Thank you

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #138242 by TFE
I am not baiting anybody that believes them know how this scheme works.
All I am doing is explaining how I see it and what has worked for me.
I cant publish all of it on any internet site or U Tube university as many have attempted to do as I have no intentions of trying to save the world because the members of my family and myself come first and I have enough trouble explaining it to them.
I have attempted to publish relevant information on many forums and it does not take long before the posts are removed and I am prevented from publishing anything that is relevant and to the point.
I used to have a Facebook account in another name but it did not take long for the administrators of Facebook to demand a government identification, which I no longer have.
The only thing I can suggest is that you read very carefully what I have already published as its a different point of view to all of the others published on the internet.
We have not identified all that we need to know and the next step to take is to get the beneficial use and enjoyment our vested interest in our estate in land.
  • Thinker2
More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138246 by Thinker2

TFE wrote: I am not baiting anybody that believes them know how this scheme works.
All I am doing is explaining how I see it and what has worked for me.
I cant publish all of it on any internet site or U Tube university as many have attempted to do as I have no intentions of trying to save the world because the members of my family and myself come first and I have enough trouble explaining it to them.
I have attempted to publish relevant information on many forums and it does not take long before the posts are removed and I am prevented from publishing anything that is relevant and to the point.
I used to have a Facebook account in another name but it did not take long for the administrators of Facebook to demand a government identification, which I no longer have.
The only thing I can suggest is that you read very carefully what I have already published as its a different point of view to all of the others published on the internet.
We have not identified all that we need to know and the next step to take is to get the beneficial use and enjoyment our vested interest in our estate in land.

The following is not written to get you to explain to me you are right in your statement above. It is intended to get you to drop your programming. Each of us is either part of the problem or part of the solution. I'm not interested in your rationalization for submission.

You appear to be submitting to your programming and mine. You believe you can protect yourself and family by keeping quiet. By keeping quiet, you’re supporting and maintaining the corruption (accessory) of which you speak. All silence accomplishes is insuring that your families future and mine will continue to suffer under this criminal enterprise. The way to end the criminal enterprise is to overwhelm it. When everyone can see what is happening and refuses to participate in it, it will end (like the Vietnam War). No one gets out of this lifetime alive. When we reincarnate we are subjected to the same crap all over again. The reason reincarnation is dismissed by the Vatican dogma is to prevent people from finding the solution. To prevent people from doing what is right. It's a prison for your mind. As long as we work for them (silence), they win.

My intention is not to save the World, but rather for the World to save its self. My idea of the "Second Coming" is when we subscribe to love one another, when we put on "Christ Consciousness", rather than give it lip service, and I have no intention of asking others to go first, they already have.

I hope you found that useful.

I can not speak for the administrators of this forum, no one can, but you can always rationalize some reason for going along to get along. I think they are teaching that (going along to get along) in school these days. Join the Collective (Borg), don't be unique as the Creator made us.

Either tell us, or don't, but stop deceiving yourself into thinking you are protecting anything other than the criminals.

P.S. I've been kicked off the David Icke Forum, the Project Camelot Forum, the Project Avalon Forum, and I am likely responsible for getting the Love Police Forum shutdown (I have no way to verify the LPF).

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Icke as Green Man (he took it down after my post):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris (Didn't David Icke claim to be the Son of God on the Wogan Show ?)

peace

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138247 by JackieG
JackieG replied the topic: Right to Travel!

Thinker2 wrote:

JackieG wrote: If you followed Karl's logic then lets say you discovered Karl after electing trial and its on tomorrow.

Ok, but for the Jury to see the lie, I have to see the lie also. Please point it out for me. I'm stupid as a Jury.

Thanks

peace

There are no jury trials for traffic court.
Just a Justice of the peace

\\\\\\\\\\\\ Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  • Thinker2
More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #138249 by Thinker2

JackieG wrote:

Thinker2 wrote:

Thanks

peace

There are no jury trials for traffic court.
Just a Justice of the peace

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Just, please explain yourself. I don't see your point regarding perjury.

Thank you

Moderators: Thinker2UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds