Donations ~ 2017

Donations are directed to server maintenance and upgrades, still trying to think of something special to offer if we reach our modest goal.
Please indicate via email or private message whether or not you would like your username, real name or initials (default) listed here.
Click 'Read more' to view donors list.

Satan and Lucifer

• Thinker2
  • Thinker2's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #138105 by Thinker2
Thinker2 created the topic: Satan and Lucifer
Satan and Lucifer

Friend wrote: Tell me what is the difference between Lucifer and satan?....curious...isn't satansim the issue?....paedophilia and such atrocities... Its been on my mind...there is Lucifer supposedly light bringer and than satanial...whos what ?

Thank you so much for asking me the difference between Satan and Lucifer, you are the first to actually ask.

My conclusions are based on a preponderance of evidence, so here we go reviewing the evidence…

First and foremost I should say; I do not see either of them as real or beings, I see them as Archetypes in the same way Narcissus is an Archetype for Narcissism. As the Buddhists say; choose your Guru wisely, because you will become just like them. The Freemasons and Jesuits aren't doing so hot in selecting their Guru (Archetype). The Freemasons chose Satan, and the Jesuits chose Apollo / Lucifer.

We are talking about two different religions, Monotheism (Judaism) and Polytheism (Sun Worship).
We are talking about at least 5 different languages. Hebrew, Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Latin, English?, etc.
We are talking about the philosophy of the Old Testament vs. the New Testament.
What Satan and Lucifer have in common is they are both liars. (Did Eve get what Satan promised? “You shall not surly die.”)

I associate Satan with the practices in the Old Testament:
Bloody sacrifice of Able and Cane; first the sheep by Able and then Able by Cane (The Creator has no need for bloody sacrifice.)
Placing our sins into an animal (Magic) and ridding our self of our sin by killing the animal (destroying part of creation).
The Old Testament by my count has at least two “gods” in it. The Creator, and Satan (the word “god” means "mighty-one".)
An Emperor is a “god”; just look at Japan’s history. Weren't Pharaoh, Caesar and Napoleon Emperors (gods) too?
Satan’s sense of Justice is a balanced Scale; you did this, so I get to do that, Tit for Tat (An eye for an eye). It’s a recipe for Revenge and Destruction.
I see Satan as a destroyer of Creation (Anti-Creator) “Order out of Chaos” – Freemasons motto (They will supply the chaos too; French Revolution)

I associate Lucifer mostly with Deception (the Deceiver) and Psychopathy:
With Lucifer we are talking about Sun Worship, Ziggurats (Tower of Babble) and the All Seeing Eye (Sun).
The All Seeing Eye is a reference to the Sun; Ra / Set, Nimrod / Dagon, Apollo / Lucifer, Helios / Hades (Now you see it, now you don’t).
The Sun by day is Apollo and by night is Lucifer, two personalities of the same entity, like Jekyll and Hyde ( or the 2003 movie ); the good doctor heals the sick by day (like the Sun) and the evil monster murders by night (Lucifer deceives under cover of darkness), this behavior is Psychopathic. I believe chronic lying makes one crazy and eventually psychopathic.
Three Kings (Magi) following a star (sun) in the East. The 3 stars on the belt of the Constellation of Orion are called “the three kings”, They are following the star Serious (dog / god) star. On Dec. 25 each year you can draw an imaginary line threw all 4 stars to find the location where Apollo / Lucifer (Sun / Son) will rise. In Hebrew the vowels can be changed without changing the meaning.
The Sun walks or daces on the water at sun rise and sun set.
The Sun raises sleeping people who appear dead before morning.
The false light of a candle or torch allows men to see at night who would otherwise be blind.
You can not turn water into wine without sun light to grow grapes.

These discoveries have made me more Spiritual (spontaneous) and less Religious (repetitive). I have abandoned the Systems of Religion and Government in favor of Truth, Love, and Spirituality. “I am the way the truth and the life; no one comes to the father but by me.” – Rabbi (“me” points to “I am” and “I am” points to “way, truth, life”; Jesus is not a door or gate keeper, he is simply pointing the way.) "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." - Rabbi ("my sake" points to "way, truth, life". No one gets out of this lifetime alive; therefore will we die in War or in Peace? Will we surrender to psychopaths or refuse to participate?)

I do not see “Jesus” (If that was his name) as god or an Avatar. Someone had to inspire his followers to go to the Lions rather than return to Roman Slavery. They knew that if they (followers of the Way) returned to Roman Slavery that slavery would never end. Their children and their children's children would be slaves too.

“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” – Jesus (If Jesus’ Father and God are mine also, he is not claiming to be god.) Genesis 6:2 – The sons of God and the daughters of man. – If a daughter of man is human, then a son of man is human also

Watch the movie Cleopatra - 1963 and notice the little boy ( Caesarion ) is the only biological son of Julius Caesar[/u] (god), that Cleopatra is decreed a daughter of Isis and a Virgin, that he, his mother, and stepfather ( Mark Anthony ) fled to Egypt, that as Heir to the Throne of Rome he is King of the Jews (Egypt and Rome too), that Cleopatra made arrangements for her 4 children to leave Egypt and travel East to India or Nepal (they could have taken the Silk Road ), Buddha was there 500 years earlier. How could Augustus become Emperor (Caesar) as long as his brother Caesarion (the rightful Hair) was believed alive in Egypt?

I only credit those things in the Bible to Jesus which are consistent with Buddha and the Tao (Way). Neither Jesus or Buddha (Awake-one) were a Religion, they were teachers. Priests hijacked their teachings and made Religion (Systems) of them.

People who are awake have no need for Systems, Religion, Government or Legal; they know what to do without a system to guide them. They are Personally Responsible .
Buddha is a Title meaning Awake-one
Tao Te Ching[/u] - Tao means Way, path, or route; as in; “I am the way...” (See the; “ Tao of Kung Fu[/u] ” on YouTube)
The concept of Awake-one could be translated to “Messiah” or Teacher (Rabbi) in Hebrew or Greek

If you know the name of your “God”, how did you come by it? (Hearsay) The Creator does not give out his name, but Satan and Lucifer (false gods) are happy to deceive you. How then can Albert, Pete, or Emily know the name of the Creator is YHVH, because they are deceived and the Deceivers are Satan and Lucifer.

My take on Genesis is that after Eve takes a bite of the apple Satan takes over (Beta State of mind). One of many deceptions by Satan is to get humanity to worship any false god (disconnect humanity from Source). Therefore any “named” god in the Bible must automatically be suspect as a deception.

I use words like Infinite, Eternal, Omnipresent, Indestructible, Timeless, and All Knowing to define the Creator (God) as suggested by wise teachers not Religion. When I use my mind to make the Creator (God) separate from creation I have set of on a quest that is no longer achievable, because separating the Creator (God) from anything makes he/she/it finite (less than infinite).

For the Creator (God) to make himself unavailable (unobservable) and expect man to know he/she/it is utterly illogical and unrealistic. If on the other hand the Creator (God) is the Energy in E = m c² then all of our senses including #6 are specifically designed to know the Creator (God). Anything less is a substitute (false god).

The Double Slit Experiment is confusing because of the way it is explained. The electron is implied to be solid matter, but if electrons are recognized as Plasma (Fire) then how they behave is simple to comprehend. To be confused by electron then, is like being confused as to why Liquids do not behave as Solids do. (The Fire reference is from the 4 Elements; Earth, Water, Air, Fire.)

My assertion is that the Creator (God) is Energy (with no name), and so are consciousness and spirit.

This image should help you to learn some symbols for recognition purposes.

The bits that are bold and underlined are hyperlinks pointing to my references, try them.

link -> Education <- link

peace

Don\'t FIX anything, Wake-Up, Grow-Up, and Energize Peace!
1. Wake-Up: Recognize the deception; discover your contribution
2. Grow-Up: Be responsible; stop deceiving yourself and others
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Thinker2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thinker2
More
2 years 1 month ago #138124 by Thinker2
Thinker2 replied the topic: Satan and Lucifer
The thing that I find most strange about Satan and Lucifer is why would anyone want anything to do with either of them.

So many people insist on emulating the behavior of these two reprobates.

Their followers have nothing to look forward to. The criminals that embrace their teachings will stab each other in the back at any time.

Is it stupidity or simply madness to emulate what these criminals have to offer?

peace

• Thinker2
More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #145127 by Thinker2
Satan v. Lucifer

I finely see the difference more clearly now...

Start by considering that David Wilcock and Corry Goode are telling the truth about Draco Reptilians and Pre-Adamites (Coneheads). There is physical evidence for the Coneheads, and much personal testimony for the Draco Reptilians ; (David Icke, Credo Mutwa, Arizona Wilder, Preston Nichols, Vladimir Putin). With this much evidence there must be something to it...

As Satan is a serpent (reptile) lets associate him with the Draco, and assume that Judaism has its origins in the E.T. race of Reptilians.

This leaves Apollo / Lucifer the Psychopath to the Pre-Adamites (Coneheads) and David Wilcock has claimed they are psychopathic.

The Judeo-Christian Religion would then be an Amalgamation of two different E.T. Religions. One based in destroying the Creators creation and the other Psychopathic. Both are committed to DECEPTION, a separation from Source (God), and a denial of Personal Responsibility.

One denies responsibility by putting it's "sins" into an animal and killing it, the other puts it's "sins" into a man and murders him, and claims; "He died for our sins." Both convey the concept of never ending DEBT!

SINS are a problem of the mind, a mechanism for manipulating and controlling humans by mind control.

SIN separates man from reality (NOW). When we are in "sin" we are Guilty about the past, and Fearful about the future, and as long as man's mind is focusing on something other than NOW, he is out of touch with Source (GOD / NOW / REALITY).

The objective of Malevolent E.T.s and it's Religions is to separate man from Source, God, Reality, Now.

The Queen claims to be decedent from King David, and sits on the Stone of Destiny.

The Vatican is reportedly full of Coneheads, and this is why they ware those tall hats.

I couldn't make all this fit together better if I were the author of both Religions / Kingdoms.

peace

Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Thinker2.

More
1 week 6 days ago #145129 by 300
300 replied the topic: Satan and Lucifer
You can add World Bank Insider Karen Hudes to the list.

Once you have seen the strings of the marionettes, you can NEVER watch the pantomime the same way again.
Ephesians 5:11

• Thinker2
More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #145136 by Thinker2
Yes, but I was saying we only have testimony as evidence for the Draco Reptilians, no physical remains as of yet.

I may not have been clear earlier that the Roman Sun Priests created Christianity at the Council of Nicaea (325) and incorporated the teachings of a Rabbi Carpenter from Galilee as a means of "infiltrating" or simply substituting Sun Worship as a replacement for his teachings of The Way (Tao?). This is why we are constantly bombarded with Sun images and Sun analogies for "Jesus" (Lucifer).

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

He ascended into heaves from Dec 25 to Spring Equinox (Easter) "Resurrection"
He walks on water as the Sun shimmers / dances / walks on the water.
He makes blind men see, the Sun provides daylight.
He heals the sick with vitamin D from the Sun.
He raises the dead, as sleeping men appear dead until morning.
Water and Sunlight make grape seeds into wine.

I'm not condemning the Teacher (Rabbi), Messiah (Deliverer), I'm exposing the deception; that "Jesus" is the Creator. When I read the passages in the Bible, it is clear to me he said; "Our Father who art in heaven...", meaning he and NO ONE knows the name of the Creator. He called him Father out of love and respect. We are all children of the Creator, including Draco and Coneheads. Any one who claims to know the name of the Creator is a liar! Lucifer and his minions are the Deceivers (Vatican, Jesuit's, Freemasons, etc). Who is the "Jesus Christ of latter day saints"? Certainly not the Rabbi Carpenter. The Liars use TITLES (God, Lord, Jesus, etc) to deceive us, and it is working.

The Draco and Coneheads want man in bondage, and their tool of choice is MIND CONTROL called SIN...

Debt savory with SIN, RELIGION, CONTRACTS, LEGAL FICTION, CORPORATIONS, FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, or GOVERN-MENT.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - Rabbi (John 8:31)

John 8:30-31 wrote: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

He said; "my word" NOT "The Word of God" NOT the King James Bible published in 1604 to replace the Geneva Bible for which Bloody Mary Tudor murdered (burned alive) 300 Protestant leaders.

Peace

Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Thinker2.

Moderators: Thinker2UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds