Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Liberal v. Conservative

• Thinker2
  • Thinker2's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #142326 by Thinker2
Thinker2 created the topic: Liberal v. Conservative
Liberal v. Conservative

This “divide” has never made much sense to me, but with the Divide and Conquer split between Democrats (Hillary) and Republicans (Donald), I think it deserves a look see.

Make a Pie Chart of all things Liberal (possible) with a slice for Conservative and you can see why this split makes no sense to me. All Conservative choices are contained within Liberalism.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Perhaps it is not so simple. Perhaps Nuclear Annihilation, Machine Guns, Transgender, Pedophilia, Homosexuality, Transhumanism, Slavery, Human Trafficking, Totalitarian Government, Mind Control, Wars for Greed, Cannibalism, Satanism, etc are objectionable to Conservatives. Might some of these things be objectionable to Liberals? Would that objection transform a Liberal into a Conservative? More importantly would this switch from Liberal to Conservative make the former Liberal an outcast (undesirable) in his former Liberal community?

" Either you're with us, or you're with the Terrorists ." - George Bush

Terrorists = Opposition = Undesirables

(I thought George was a Conservative...)

Maybe Bush is just a Psychopath!

I hope by this point you can see as well as I can that to whole conversation of Liberal verses Conservative is nothing more than a Head Trip (Mind Control) on the part of the Criminally insane (Psychopaths), seeking to divide humanity (Divide and Conquer).

By my observation Conservative means; man is capable of things I disagree with.

Said another way...

I'm not a Liberal (everything is permissible).

peace

Don\'t FIX anything, Wake-Up, Grow-Up, and Energize Peace!
1. Wake-Up: Recognize the deception; discover your contribution
2. Grow-Up: Be responsible; stop deceiving yourself and others
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Thinker2.
  • Thinker2
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #142397 by Thinker2
Thinker2 replied the topic: Liberal v. Conservative
The simpler question is; "What is a Conservative?" but you will not see what I am saying unless I turn it around...

What is a Liberal?
    One who wants the freedom to change his sex is a Liberal Transsexual.
    One who wants the freedom to practice pedophilia is a Liberal pedophile.
    One who wants the freedom to use Atomic weapons is a Liberal Militarist.
    One who wants the freedom to modify his DNA is a Liberal Transhumanist.
    One who wants the freedom to be openly homosexual is a Liberal homosexual.
    One who wants the freedom to enhance his body with Cybernetics is a Liberal Transhumanist.

I think you see where I'm going. There is no limit to the things some people want the freedom to do. Don't expect them to accept any responsibility for the consequences of their choices. They likely see it as a learning experience. Addiction may be a learning experience, but some people see what is wrong with their choices BEFORE they destroy their lives, the lives of others, hit bottom, or die. (P.S. There is nothing in the Constitution stopping them from what they want in private. Liberals can't honorably compel others to accept their beliefs / circumstances.)

What is a Conservative?
    One who want the freedom to say NO!
    No! you can not make me a slave.
    No! you can not modify my genetics.
    No! you can not implant computer chips in my body.
    No! you can not sexually assort me, my children or my family.
    No! you can not tell me what to think, do, or say (politically correct).
    No! you can not poison me with food, GMOs, Fluoride, Aspartame, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Radiation, etc.
    No! you can not destroy this planet or our future with the endless limits of greed, control, or psychopathy.

The "Liberal" Positions (Elitists) want a two class system commonly called Communism. In which the "Leaders" tell everyone else what they can do, will do, and won't do.

So if there is ANYTHING you what the RIGHT / FREEDOM to say "NO!" to, I recommend you abandon "Liberal Politics". (It's a slippery slope.)

Or as George Carlin said; "You have OWNERS, they own you."

George Carlin: You Have Owners

How to Boil Frogs (Make them Liberals.)

Promos them whatever they want, even if what they want is bad for them.

(Divide and Conquer)

If there is any one thing you want protected, you have to protect the things we want in common:
    Speech, Religion, Redress, Information, Knowledge
    Self Defense
    Land Rights
    Ownership and Search
    Self Incrimination or multiple jeopardy
    Fair trial

The reason I keep putting things in terms of mental illness or addiction is because I can not think of any other reason for the "struggle".

The only reason Congress or Government should not be completely peaceful and quiet to the point of boredom is because the Special Interests (Elitists) want something they are not intended to have under the Constitution, and the only way they can have what they want is over "We the People's..." dead bodies. This is PRECISELY what the Elites are up to through their proxies in Government.

The Elitists don't want your Guns, or your Rights, they want your life, as in they want you and me dead, because they don't like to share. As long as We the People have guns, they can't find any Mercenaries who want to go up against us. Not ISIS, Russia, China, the UN, NATO, the Police, or the Military.

peace

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Thinker2.
  • Thinker2
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #143861 by Thinker2
Thinker2 replied the topic: Liberal v. Conservative
I hope you realize I am attempting to provide some logical distinction between Liberal and Conservative.

If Liberal means saying "YES" to anything, and Conservative means saying "NO" to anything. We have a logical foundation for separating Liberal and Conservative.

Do Libras say "YES" to:
Drinking and driving
Politically Correct
Do as you please
Homosexuality
Drunkenness
Lawlessness
Pedophilia
Corruption
Deception
Blackmail
Murder
Drugs
Graft

Do Conservative's say "NO" to:
Those thing which compromise their values / integrity

Would Freemasons be Liberal or Conservative if they believe Murder is a Learning Experience (no one should be punished)?

I agree that no one should be "punished", but the public should be protected from a liberal who thinks Murder is a solution to his problems. How many murders does it take for a Liberal to recognize that Murder will never solve the problems. Murder only creates different problems.

Freedom from insanity solves problems... Wake-Up!

peace

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Thinker2.
Moderators: Thinker2UserAbuser
Time to create page: 1.326 seconds