Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
July 2017 ~ Archival of WFS Public Forums (18 Jul 2017)

Archival & restoration complete!
After two weeks of intense attention these forums are restored and my job is done, only two days late.
New moderators and admin will be introduced after this years General Assembly.

Members are encouraged to attend WFS General Meeting 2017.
Contact and Linking information available on wfs.me

Pope Francis destroys every Corporation in the world

• Thinker2
  • Thinker2's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #145298 by Thinker2
Thinker2 created the topic: Pope Francis destroys every Corporation in the world
Pope Francis destroys every Corporation in the world

I am unclear if this is a good thing or a bad thing. If everyone has won the lottery (Trust Accounts) and the value of the lottery is based on Counterfeit funds, hasn't the Pope simply made every Counterfeit Currency worthless? (Meaning that the cost of a loaf of bread will skyrocket, and police and judges will abandon their positions out of fear of liability.)

Pope Francis wrote: Judges administer the birth trust account in court matters favoring the court and the banks, acting as the presumed “beneficiary” since they have not properly advised the “true beneficiary” of their own trust.
Judges, attorneys, bankers, lawmakers, law enforcement, and all public officials (public servants), are now held personally liable for their confiscation of the true beneficiary’s homes, cars, money and assets; false imprisonment, deception, harassment, and conversion of the true beneficiary’s trust funds.

Source: mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/07/08/j...oration-in-the-world

JULY 07 2017 POPE FRANCIS DESTROYS ALL CORPORATION RELEASING ALL THE TRUST FUNDS TO HUMANITY

The problem I see is that people have not been transitioned to be personalty responsible.

Pope Francis has just thrown all his Banking and Legal minions under the bus, and perhaps all of humanity. Working for Criminals is a REALLY bad idea.

peace

Don\'t FIX anything, Wake-Up, Grow-Up, and Energize Peace!
1. Wake-Up: Recognize the deception; discover your contribution
2. Grow-Up: Be responsible; stop deceiving yourself and others
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Thinker2.
Moderators: Thinker2UserAbuser
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds